Welcome to the website of Advanced Surgery. Our board certified Rockville, Maryland surgeons, Glenn Sandler, MD and Craig Colliver, MD offer a combined 35 years of experience specializing in the management of breast disease and breast cancer, laparoscopic abdominal surgery, hernia repairs, gallbladder removal and hemorrhoid surgery.
Our Maryland doctors also specialize in the treatment of skin and soft tissue diseases, such as melanoma, lipomas, pilonidal cysts and sebaceous cysts.
The philosophy of our practice is based on patient care, physician availability, and dedication to surgical education and innovation. We continue to believe that these principles help our practice to deliver the highest quality surgical care for our patients.
Advanced Surgery has offices in Rockville, MD, and our physicians are available to see patients for office appointments Monday through Friday and available on-call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Our surgeons have been, and continue to be, recognized in the Washingtonian Magazine “Top Doctors.”
We perform surgery at Shady Grove Adventist Hospital and Montgomery Surgery Center.
About Privia Medical Group
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group - a physician-led, multi-speciality, national medical group. The nation’s top primary care physicians and specialists came together to form Privia Medical Group and share in the mission of providing better, more coordinated care to patients.
Our group focuses on taking accountability for the health and wellness of the patients we serve. We use some of the latest advances in medicine to help our patients remain healthy and better manage disease by offering our patients access to innovative health management technologies, proactive team-based care, and an evidenced-based, patient-centered approach.
Here’s what sets Privia Medical Group apart from traditional practices:
- Nationally recognized top physicians and healthcare professionals
- Physician-led, high-performance medical group
- Unhurried, comprehensive visits, with time to develop the right care plan
- Personalized care that exceeds your expectations
- Collaborative, team-based medical group
- Staffed with Health Coaches, Nurse Educators, Pharmacists, and Care Managers
- Same-day/next-day appointments available
- Care reminders and alerts
- Check ins with clinical experts between your office visits
- Book appointments and renew prescriptions online
- Send and receive secure messages with your care team
- Secure access to electronic medical records
- Pay your invoices by credit card, securely and conveniently
Security and Privacy of Patient Information
We work diligently to ensure our patients’ information remains confidential and secure.
Not only is our team trained in modern privacy standards (such as HIPAA and PCI compliance), but we also keep your information secure with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) data encryption, firewalls, secure servers (including 24/7 surveillance and biometric access), and many more measures to ensure your information won’t fall into the wrong hands.
To learn more about Privia Medical Group and find other Privia doctors, please visit our website.